عنوان مقاله [English]
To speed up the industrialization and development in infrastructures are the most important challenge of the developing countries. The core of this challenge is how to finance the process. For the countries that do not have enough energy resources or other natural resources to export, the simple way of financing is borrowing from the international bodies like World Bank or the internationally active financial institutions. But this is the beginning of the complicated problems of economic nature. To overcome these problems and to encourage the private sector investment in the infrastructures, an effective mechanism has been recently derived from the traditional suspicious system of "concession" by the name of BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer) scheme. The cornerstone of BOT approach is the financing the project without the host government being financially indebted. This method of financing called "project finance" is the main subject of this essay.
5. Wood, Philip R, 1996, Project Finance, Subordinated Debt and State Loans, London, Sweet & Maxwell.
6. Finnerty, John D., 2007, Project Financing Asset-Based Financial Engineering, Willey Finance.
7. Stefano Gatti, 2008, Project Finance in Theory and Practice: Designing, Structuring and Financing Private and Public Projects, ELSEVIER.
8. Scott L. Hoffman, 2008, The Law and Business of International Project Finance: A Resource for Governments, Sponsors, Lawyers and Project Participants, CAMBRIDGE University Press.
9. Albert Thumann and Eric Woodroof, 2005, Handbook of Financing Energy Projects, Fairmont Press.
10. E.R.Yescombe, 2007, Public-Private Partnerships, Principles of Policy and Finance, ELSEVIER.
11. Peter K. Nevitt and Frank J. Fabozzi, 2000, Project Financing, Euromoney Books.
12. Willie Tan, 2007, Principles of Project and Infrastructure Finance, Taylor & Francis.
13. Fredrick Pretorious, Douglas Arner, Berry Fong-Chung Hsu, Paul Lejot and Arthur Mclnnis, 2008, Project Finance for Construction and Infrastructure, Principles and Case Studies, Blackwell Publishing.
14. Andrew Fight, 2006, Introduction to Project Finance, Essential Capital Market, ELSEVIER.
15. Garrin Grimsey and Mervyn K. Levis, Public Private Partnerships: The Worldwide Revolution in Infrastructure Provision and Project Finance.
16. Penelope Lynch, 2008, Financial Modeling for Project Finance, Euromoney Books.
17. Jeffrey Delmon, 2005, Project Finance, BOT Projects and Risks, KLUWER Law.
18. Denton Wilds Sapte, 2006, Public Private Partnerships, BOT Techniques and Project Finance, Euromoney Industrial Investor.
19. Sidney M. Levy, 1996, Build, Operate, Transfer: Paving the Way for Tomorrow's Infrastructure, John Wiley & Sons Inc.