عنوان مقاله [English]
One of the important purposes of international trade is creating an environment based on healthy competition. Therefore, using its agreements, the world trade organisation tries to confront the anti-competitive procedures. One of these procedures is known as dumping which is compiled as anti-dumping rules in the organisation. On the other hand, Iran's regulations which are ratified in the general policies of the 44th principle of the constitution bans dumping. Since the Iran accession to Word Trade Organization (WTO) has been under consideration for many years, explaining the legal system of dumping in Iran and WTO is necessary not only to identify the rules and eligible references for handling the breaking of the rules in Iran's law, but also to regard the matching condition in the mentioned organization and the importance of matching internal regulations with that of the organization to know whether the differences are obstacles for Iran accession or not.
10. Alston Philip, Lowe Vaughan (2005) The WTO Anti-Dumping Agreement, Oxford Commentaries on International law,, Oxford University Press.
11. Analytical Inventory of Problems and Issues Arising under the Anti – Dumping Code, GATT Doc. No. COM AD/W/68 (8March 1977), List of Priority Issues in the Anti – Dumping Field: Note by the Chairman, GATT Doc. No. COM AD/W/77(10 Apr 1978).
12. European Communities –(22 July 2003). Anti Dumping Duties on Malleable Cast Iron Tube or Pipe Fitting from Brazil, WT/DS219/AB/R
13. Horlick, Gary N. and Shea, Eleanor C) 1995( "The World Trade Organization Anti-Dumping Agreement", 29 Journal of World Trade, )5(.
14. Lowenfeld, A. F, International economic law, London: Oxford University Press, 2008.
15. Palmeter N.David )2002(, "Dumping Margins and material Injury", Journal of world Trade Law, vol.21,
16. The agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures (SCM).
17. The agreement on implementation of article VI of GATT (Antidumping Agreement).
18. New Man. Peter.(1998), Palgrave dictionary of Economics and Law. Vol. 1.
19. Van Den Bossche Peter ( 2007) The Law and Policy of the World Trade Organization,.
20. Venir, Jacob (1996), Dumping: A Problem in International Trade, New York: M.Kelly publisher.
21. Wilcox, Clair, A Charter for World Trade, 1949, repr. 1972, by https://www.foreignaffairs.com/reviews/capsule-review/1949-07-01/charter-world-trade.2018/10/14.
22. William Adams Brown, Jr. (1950), The United States and the Restoration of World Trade, n. 7 supra, Vashington, D.C: Brooking Institution.