عنوان مقاله [English]
In all of the legal systems, the corruption is one of the agents that disorder doing public services and prevent expression of the government's efficiency. The legal systems are looking for the effective mechanisms for struggling against the various cases of corruption. One of the most important issues about struggling against the corruption, is the initial detection of that. The most minimalistic mechanisms for initial detection of the corruption in order to have effective confronting with that, are the supervisory organizations and institutions. All of the countries have enjoyed the concentrated supervisory institutions; But the practical procedure of the ones that have been successful in struggling against the corruption, shows that enjoying just the concentrated supervisory and not the capacity of crowdsourcing and the decentralized and popular institution, will not have the ideal result. In this regard, they have organized an appropriate ground in their legislative system, for persuading the people effectively for reporting the infringements by considering the protection and encouragement for the people who report. This article is endeavoring for paying attention to this foundational question that how it is possible to provide an appropriate ground for persuading the people for reporting? The writers of this article in response to this question, by descriptive-analytical method, have had a comparative study about the legislative system of United State of America and along with introducing institution of whistleblowers, representing different protecting and encouraging mechanism in order to acticvate the capacity of whistleblowers as their findings.
کتابها و مقالات
1. بولو، قاسم و اکبریان شورکایی، رضا (1396)، «بررسی رابطۀ تماشاگری، قدرت شواهد و مسئولیت ادراکشده با احتمال گزارشگری تقلب»، حسابداری ارزشی و رفتاری.
قوانین و آییننامهها
10.قانون ارتقای سلامت نظام اداری و مقابله با فساد، کمیسیون اجتماعی مجلس شورای اسلامی، 1390.
11. قانون حمایت از آمران به معروف و ناهیان از منکر، مجلس شورای اسلامی، 1394.
12. قانون مجازات اسلامی، مجلس شورای اسلامی، مصوب 1392.
13. قانون مسئولیت مدنی، کمیسیون مشترک دادگستری مجلسین، مصوب 1339.
14. کنوانسیون سازمان ملل برای مبارزه با فساد، مصوب 31 اکتبر 2003.
کتابها و مقالات
15. Bowden, peter (2005), "A comparative analysis of whistleblower protection". Australian Association for Professional and Applied Ethics 12th Annual Conference. Adelaide, 28–30 September.
16. Bowers, John, Mitchell, Jack, Lewis, Rubin (1999), "Whistleblowing: The New Law"
(London: Sweet and Maxwell).
17. Carson, Thomas, Verdu, Mary Ellen, Wokutch, Richard (2008) "Whistle-Blowing for Profit: An Ethical Analysis of the Federal False Claims Act" In Journal of Business Ethics.
18. Case concerning Securities Whistleblower Incentives and Protection, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2015 (Judgment of september 10).
19. CIPFA Code of Practice on Managing the Risk of Fraud and Corruption, (2014), managing the risk of fraud and corruption.
20. Clifford, Collin (2014), Fraud and Corruption Prevention Policy and Whistleblower Mechanism.
21. Dworkin, Terry (1998), "Responses to Legislative Changes": Corporate Whistleblowing Policies, Journal of Business Ethics 17:14.
22. Frederick D. Lipman (2011), Whistleblowers: incentives, disincentives, and protection strategies, John Wiley & Sons, Release Date: December 2011, ISBN: 9781118168486.
23. Glazer, Myron, Glazer, Penina Migdal (1989), The whistleblowers: Exposing corruption in government and industry. New York: Basic Books, https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-whistleblower-day-july-30/.
24. Jane, Mary (2007), Federal Whistleblower Laws and Regulations. 3238 P Street, N.W., National Whistleblower Center Washington, D.C.
25. Jubb, Petter (1999), "Whistleblowing: A restrictive definition and interpretation". Journal of Business Ethics, 21.
27. Martin, Brian (2008), The whistleblower’s handbook: how to be an effective resister.
28. Miceli, Marcia, Near, Janet, Dworkin, Terry (2008), "Whistle-blowing in organizations". New York: Routledge.
29. Mitcham, John (eds.), (2005), Encyclopedia of Science, Technology and Ethics, Farmington Hills, MI; Macmillan Reference USA. Unger, S. H., 1994. Controlling Technology: Ethics and the Responsible Engineer, 2nd ED. New York, NY. Wiley. http://www. osc.gov/intro.htm. http:/www.whistleblower.org.tcmplate index.cfm
30. Nan, Wang (2011), "On Whistleblowing: From the View of Engineering Ethics" College of the Humanities and Social Sciences Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Beijing, China No. 14-cv-4626, 2015 WL 5254916 (2d Cir. Sept. 10, 2015), available at http://www .sec .gov/whistleblower.
31. Peters, Charles, Branch, Taylor (1972), Blowing the Whistle: Dissent in the Public Interest (New York: Praeger). http://hdl.handle.net/10822/764039.
32. Rothschild, Joyce, Terance, Miethe. (1999), "Whistle-blower disclosures and management retaliation". Work and Occupations 26.
33. Ting, Michael (2006), Whistleblowing (Department of Political Science and SIPA Columbia University). Available online at http://escholarship.org/uc/item/3nb657ts.
34. Transparency International. (2013), "Whistleblower Protection and the UN ConventionagainstCorruption".http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/ti_report_/ti_report_en.pdf
35. Tweedie, Brendan (2010), Whistle Stop: The Suppression of Whistleblowing in The Canadian Government (Thesis), Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
36. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (2015), 2015 Annual Report to Congress on the Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Program.
37. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2004), Anti-Corruption Toolkit. ‘The Global Programme against Corruption’. Vienna.
38. Vaughn, Robert (2012), Edward Elgar publishing limited, University of Washington College of law.
39. Ventry, Dennis. (2014), Not Just Whistling Dixie: The Case for Tax Whistleblowers in the States Villanova Law Review, 59(3). Available online at http://escholarship.org/uc/item/1nm572qk.
40. Vinten, Gerald (1992), "Whistle blowing: Corporate help or hindrance? Management Decision" 30.
41. Vogel, Dieter (1974), "The Politicisation of the Corporation", Social Policy 5:1.
42. Wheatland, Ben (2016), Whistleblowing Mechanisms in Municipalities, Anti-corruption Helpdesk, providing on-demand research to help fight corruption, Transparency International.
43. Sarbanes-Oxley Act of (2002), Congress, U.S. http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs /gwbush/sarbanesoxley072302.pdf.
44. Presidential Policy Directive/PPD-19 (2012), Protecting Whistleblowers with Access to Classified Information.
45. Securities Exchange Act of (1934), Congress, U. S. https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/owb/reg-21f.pdf
46. The African Union Convention on Preventing and Combating Corruption, July 2003.
47. The Anti-Corruption Action Plan for Asia and the Pacific, November 2001, ADB/OECD.
48. The Council of Europe Civil Law Convention on corruption, ETS No.174, 2003.
49. The Inter-American Convention Against Corruption, March (1996), adopted by the member countries of the Organization of American States
50. The Southern African Development Community Protocol Against Corruption, 2001.
51. The UN Convention against Corruption (UNCAC), 2003.