عنوان مقاله [English]
A fair hearing in the courts requires the principles of procedure. Because the arbitration is considered as private judgment, thus in arbitration hearing regarding to non-ceremonial proceedings, arbitrator or arbitration panel are bound to respect the principles of civil procedure in arbitration hearing. Equal treatment with parties of arbitration and adversarial procedure are principles that arbitrator or arbitration panel are obliged to satisfy in proceeding with action arbitration parties. Independence and impartiality are elements of Equal treatment, and proper notice and giving a full opportunity to presentation case are elements of adversarial procedure in Arbitration hearing that arbitrator or arbitration panel are bound to respect in proceeding between action arbitration parties. Disclosure Obligation, Challenge to arbitrators competence, application for setting aside and refusal of recognition and enforcement of award are tools to satisfy compliance of principles of procedural civil in Arbitration hearing. In this paper, ways of satisfying principles of procedure and their sanctions have been considered.
18. Born, Gary, (2009) International commercial arbitration, 3rd edition, Kluwer Law International. New York.
19. Caron, D. Caplan, L. & M,London (2009), Pellonpää, M. The UNCITRALArbitrationRules: A Commentary Oxford University Press.
20. Fouchard, Gaillard, and Goldman (1999), International Commercial Arbitration, Hague, Kluwer Law International.
21. Hornle, Julia (2009) Cross-border Internet Dispute Resolution,Cambridge University press, London,
22. Jaksic. Aleksandar (2002) Arbitration and Human Rights,Publisher: Peter Lang Pub Inc.
23. Jarroson, Charles(2006) “L’arbitrage et la Convention européenne des droitsdel’homme,” Revue de l’arbitrage, www.landrove.ch/pdf/ECHR
24. Liebscher, Christoph (2003) The Healthy Award - Challenge in International Commercial Arbitration Kluwer Law International; 1 edition
25. Schultz, T. Kaufmann-Kohler, D Langer, V Bonnet, Online Dispute Resolution (2004) www..edu/.palmitar/Courses.